November 18, 2009

Departing Demopolis (Finally!)

We're staying in Demopolis another night and plan to leave Thursday now. As many as 15 boats were originially planning to leave and that's way too many for the very few anchorages in the 200+ miles between here and Mobile. Now we've got about half going tomo. That means it will likely be almost Thanksgiving before we get to Fairhope. Know that we will likely have spotty service (cell and internet) during that time.

3 comments:

  1. Look who is on Nan and Jack's blog....I am finally in the know. I am so glad to hear you are doing good. I loved the morning pit stop picture...that was too funny. Anna came through and saw your picture and said, "Sister Nan"!! Please keep us up to date. These stories were so much fun to read. Take care...Love the Stevenson Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was beginning to think you two had taken up residence in Demopolis. Travel safe and all your friends at Four Corners are thinking of you.


    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally found you online! Elaine sent us the URL and now we can follow along!
    Love,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete